Solitaires Overview
This page summarizes all of my metric centuries from 2016 to the present.

In 2016, I found myself often cycling distances of 100k (or more). Distance is not my primary goal; however, over the next few years I began to track these rides and organise them into increments of 100k, 125k, 150k, etc. This page simply displays the details of these rides I call "solitaires".

Number of Solitaires by Year:
You can mouseover the chart to view the specific number of solitaires for each year.
Solitaires Totals

Number of Solitaires by Distance:
You can mouseover the chart(s) to view the number of rides at each distance.

Total Distance(s) of Solitaires by Year:
You can mouseover the chart to view the distance in miles or kilometres for each year.

Every Solitaire Listed by Year:
I had to put them somewhere...
Solitaires by Year

Additional Numbers: