2024 Yearly Totals
The data below compiles a summary of my rides during the calendar year.

Summary of Rides
This is a brief overview of my rides for the year. I've also listed a couple of timelines which tracks my progress for goals during the year. And finally, I've included an additional bar chart table comparing my rides of this year to those of the previous year.

Note: You may select a tab below to specify the data by; year, month, week, bike, or distance (Solitaires).

Additional Details - Yearly Averages
Once you start capturing the data, there's no end to drilling into the details...

Goals & Achievements
Each year I set myself a modest set of goals. I don't worry too much about my progress or "success"; this merely gives me a few numbers to measure my cycling against.
2024 Goals
Monthly Yearly
Distance 400 miles 4800 miles
Days 8 days 96 days



Monthly & Yearly Comparisons
Below is a summary of my rides for each month of this year compared to the rides I made during the same month of last year. You can mouseover the bars to view the specific distances for each month.