Overall Totals
Here you'll find an overview of all my cycling statistics whilst in Wales.

For the most part, I haven't set out to achieve any specific numbers. That is; I don't ride for distance. I just ride my bike to go places and see things. I ride for the shear pleasure I find in pedalling across this lovely little country. So thank you Wales... thank you for being so friendly and beautiful and interesting.

Distances Cycled Each Year (miles)
You can mouseover the chart to view the specific distance for each year.

Number of Days Cycled Each Year
You can mouseover the chart to view the specific number for each year.

Total Elevation Gain for Each Year (feet)
You can mouseover the chart to view the specific number for each year.

Note: You can click on the date shown in the left column to view the details for that specific year.

1. Yearly Average - Miles per Ride
2. Yearly Average - Miles per Month
3. Yearly Average - Rides per Month

Yearly & Monthly Overviews
Shown below are the summaries of every month listed by year. You can select a tab to view the monthly summaries for that year.